League of Women Voters of Ohio Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 8, 2005 Election
Treasurer; City of Saint Bernard Voter Information
4 Year Term.
a statutory city
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Property/Casualty Insurance Agent
- Education: B.S. Economics, Xavier University
- Past Treasurer for 14 years.
- City Treasury increased 50% during my tenure.
- City financial stability
- Housing vacancies and absentee landlords
- Public improvements
- Occupation: Nurse
- Assoc. in Business, Certified Paralegal, Licensed Dialysis & Geriatric Nurse
- Keep budget fiscally sound.
- To maintain all services provided to residents
- Vision for senior housing.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
- City of Saint Bernard
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 28, 2006 14:51 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.