League of Women Voters of Ohio Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 8, 2005 Election
Council Member; City of Saint Bernard; Ward 4 Voter Information
2 Year Term.
a statutory city
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Gregory J. Zix
- Occupation: Facility Manger
- Completing Five Terms as Council Person
- FormerCivil Service Commissioner
- Lifelong Resident of St. Bernard
- Married: wife Kathy(Kemen) children Julie, Kevin & Steve
- Employed by Jones Lang Lasalle (Retired P&G)
- Member of St. Bernard Eagles & Idle Hour Social Club
- Bring City into financial alignment by voting for necessary spending only.
- Establish a five year financial plan and enforce it.
- Strengthen laws to keep residential & commercial owners from allowing their properties to deteriorate & insistence on compliance
- Occupation: Retired Accountant
- BS Business Administration from UC
- BS Accounting from UC
- Treasurer - St. Bernard Senior Citizens
- Board Member St.Clement's Finance Comm.
- Treasurer & Brd Membr-Rape Crisis Center
- Treasurer & Auditor/ St. Michael & All Angels Church
- Bring God's blessings back to St.B. by acknowledging Him first
- Senior citizens benefits - acquire, maintain and protect them
- Maintain safety standards and stay within a balanced budget
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
- City of Saint Bernard
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 28, 2006 14:51 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.