League of Women Voters of Ohio Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 8, 2005 Election
Council Member; City of Norwood; Ward 4 Voter Information
2 Year Term.
a statutory city
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John T. Mumper
Todd L. Tittle
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Systems Analyst
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication - Wright State University
- Employed by USA TODAY Newspaper as Regional Senior Systems Analyst
- Facilitate improvements to the safety and welfare of the citizens of Norwood
- Develop and implement financial plan to improve Norwood's fiscal standing.
- Promote the development and improvement of the city neighborhoods and business districts.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
- Hamilton County Republican Party
- Hamilton County Democratic Party
- City of Norwood
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 28, 2006 14:51 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.