(Vote for 7)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Maureen P. Mason
Thomas H Graves, sr
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: retired
- Code Enforement/un.lII
- Urban Planning/cert.
- Ham.Cty.Code Enforement Director
- Urban Planner/OKI Reg.Council Govt.
Jason M. Fulmer
Teresa Hiller Eilermann
George E. Snyder, Jr.
Stephen O. Moore
James K. McMahon
- To provide skills to create ways to enhance greater citizen Communication
- Develope ways and means to better address citizen needs and enlightment
- support and address Citizent complains where possible
- Occupation: Groundskeeper
- Neighborhood: North College Hill
- Education: Roger Bacon High School, Attended UC and Cincinnati State
- Economic Development of Business district
- More opportunities of recreational facilities
- Activities for teen and youth of the community
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
- Hamilton County Republican Party
- Hamilton County Democratic Party
- City of North College Hill
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.