(Vote for 4)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Mark E. Combs
- Occupation: Court Administrator - First District Court of Appeals
- BA - University of Cincinnati, 1973
- JD - Northern Kentucky University, 1977
- 13 years in private practice of law
- 13 years as court administrator/magistrate in probate court
Lynda Eileen Roesch
- maintaining and improving emergency and safety services
- assuring quality development in the business district in keeping with character of City
- managing the City's physical improvements and infrastructure
- Occupation: Attorney
- Neighborhood: Montgomery, Ohio
- Education: J.D. University of Toledo College of Law (1979)
- M.S., Biology, University of Michigan (1976)
- B.S., Biology, University of Notre Dame (1975)
- Development in Historic District
- Development in the Montgomery Corridor
- Safety and protection of citizens
- Occupation: Educator
- Neighborhood/Community: Montgomery
- Education: B.S. Education, University of Cincinnati; M.S. Ed Xavier University
- Work to maintain and improve Montgomery's status as a premiere residential community
- Promote fiscal stability via prudent spending and responsible oversight
- Promote continued progress with customer service in the City
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Qualification, Priorities, Accessiblity, Recycling, and Housing.
- City of Montgomery
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.