(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- Phone: 415-788-8600; Addr: 235 Montgomery Bush St. #610, San Francisco, CA 94104; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney
- Princeton University, A.B., cum laude
- The University of Chicago Law School, J.D.
- Clerked for a U.S. Circuit Court Judge
- Taught English in South Korea
- Research analyst at a leading Washington DC think tank
- Worked for a Senator on Capitol Hill and at the U.S. Embassy in London
- Promoting small business growth and investment
- Protection of civil liberties
- Effective reform of the educational system
- Party: Peace and Freedom
- Occupation: Anti War Organizer
- Media Spokesperson for International ANSWER
- Labor Studies Major at San Francisco State University
- Activist in Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender communities
- End the Occupation of Iraq, Palestine and Everywhere
- Free Universal Healthcare Bill
- Overturn the Patriot Act
- Phone: 415-701-0133; Addr: 547 Douglass St., San Francisco, CA 94114; Email: email@example.com
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Federal Resources, Foreign Policy, and Federal Budget.
Secretary of State
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for US House 8. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Search Google News
- Get the best results by searching on all the candidates' surnames
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.