(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- Phone: 415-556-4862; Addr: 450 Golden Gate, San Francisco, CA 94102; Email: email@example.com
Erik J. Bauman
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman
- Phone: 415-334-3151; Addr: 161 Cresta Vista Dr., San Francisco, CA 94127; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Computer Consultant
- Working in San Francisco's financial industry
- Former Pension Actuary
- B.S. Physics, Trinity University
- Lives in the Tenderloin. Walks to work every day.
- Fix Social Security. Ensure the program's future as well as our future wealth with an eye on the woorking poor.
- Stop federal meddling in our schools, health care and businesses.
- Shrink defense spending. Every year the Pentagon gets ships and planes it doesn't want because of pork projects.
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Business Consultant
- Phone: 415-387-8336; Addr: 835 40th Ave., San Francisco, CA 94121; Email: email@example.com
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 8. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings
KQED/FM 88.5 Forum
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.