League of Women Voters of California
San Diego County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
United States Representative; District 52; Libertarian Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (453/453)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Michael "Mike" Benoit
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Runner up to Manager of the Year (Insurance)
- End the Federal Income Tax
- Put an end to the War on Drugs
- Return of security over retirement funds, lock the politicians out of Social Security.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for District 52. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Primary for 52nd Congressional District uncontested
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.