(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Robert A. Goering
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Hamilton County Treasurer- Attorney
- Denison University, BA, Cum Laude; Chase College of Law, JD
- I have approximately eighteen years experience in the Treasurer's Office.
- My duties have ranged from clerk, Chief Investment Officer and, for the last nine years, Treasurer.
- My educational background is focused on economics and law.
Bob M. Drake
- Keeping the office updated with modern technology and computer systems.
- Maintaining the priorities of security, liquidity and yield- in that order.
- Providing prompt, accurate service to the taxpayers of Hamilton County.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Professor, Mathematics Education
- Community/neigborhood: Hyde Park
- Education: B.S. Education, M.S. Mathematics Education, Ed.D. Mathematics Education
- Professor of Mathematics Education at the University of Cincinnati for twelve years. Have served on Board of Directors for several organizations,
- including Mental Health Services East (vice president, 1994-5), Hyde Park Neighborhood Council Education Committee (president 1991-3), and the
- Project Succeed Advisory Committee (1994 - present).
- Cognate area of doctoral degree: Economics.
- Create system to reduce the amount people pay in property taxes.
- Increase voluntary contributions to local schools.
- Enable revitalization of economically "stagnant" areas via low interest loans
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.