LEAGUE OF WOMEN VOTERS
Hamilton County, OH
November 2, 1999 Election
Council Member; City of Silverton|
2 Year Term.
(Vote for 6)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Peter J. Gilligan
Arthur Hackett, Jr.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Manager of Office Service- Retired
- Education: High School Graduate and 1 1/2 years at University of Cincinnati
- Former Mayor of the City of Silverton
- Held Office as Treasurer and Councilmember of Silverton City Council for 11 years
James T. Anderson
Mark J. Quarry
Michael J. Hagen
Michael E. Morthorst
- Recruit new businesses into the city
- Continue street repairs throughout our city
- To improve our parks and develop a committee that will restore our pool
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on transportation, campaign finance, and planning.
News and Analysis
The Cincinnati Enquirer
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: November 18, 1999 14:52
Smart Voter '99 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1999
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.