Results as of May 20 4:35pm
(Vote for 1)
This is a preview of the election. Candidates will be added
and may change until the final certified list of names is available.
Some contests or ballot questions might be added.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Educator
- Founder, Partnerships to Uplift Communities Schools
- Parish Manager St. Francis de Sales Parish
- Lecturer, Loyola Marymount University School of Education
- Appointee of Governor Jerry E. Brown to The California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Increasing Local Control of Schools -- We need to empower principals and teachers to make the decisions that put learning first.
- Improving Middle Schools -- Our middle schools have been neglected, and this is a critical period for action to increase graduation and college rates.
- Ensuring Parent Engagement in Schools -- We need to remove barriers that keep parents and communities from being a part of their schools.
- Class size reduction
- Expand early education
- Hire a new Superintendent
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Los Angeles has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Most Important Issue, Role of Board, and Teacher Evaluation.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 23, 2015 11:01 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.