(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/CPA
- Veteran, US Air Force Officer and Pilot
- President of Calif. Public Utilities Commission
- Commissioner Calif. Transportation Commission
- Chairman, Town of Atherton Finance Committee
- Town of Atherton Rail Committee
- Board Member of Self Help for the Elderly Board Member for 12 years
- Improve California's Bond Rating, now second to last in U S.
- Decrease the unfunded obligation of California's two major pension funds--State employees' and teachers funds" over $200 billion unfunded.
- Stop or slow down the loss of State income and capital gains taxes by high income taxpayers moving out of state losing $3.0 billion each year.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data
- As the state's banker, manages the state's investments, and administers the sale of state bonds and notes.
- Serves on several commissions, most of which are related to the marketing of bonds.
- Pays out state funds when spent by the Controller and other state agencies.
Secretary of State
News and Analysis
KQED Campaign Coverage
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.