First ranked choice applies
(1 Elected, Rank Your Choices)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Trustee, San Leandro Unified School District Board of Education
- Founding Partner of Pinnacle Vista Technology, LLC
- Alameda County Democratic Central Committee, AD18
- City of San Leandro Measure Z Sales Tax Oversight Committee
- City of San Leandro At-Large Human Services Commissioner, Fmr.
- Making San Leandro a better place for all
- Public safety; economic opportunity and job creation; partnering with school districts
- Investing in roads, parks, libraries, and the fiber optic loop
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Occupation: Financial Analyst
- Co-Founder & leader of community Coalition to Save San Leandro Hospital
- Commissioner, San Leandro Rent Review Board
- Resident of San Leandro for 17 years.
- 15 years as leader in city's largest and most active neighborhood association
- Former business owner, business journalist, and publisher
- B.A. Economics, Minor in Women's Studies
- Raise the wage to a livable wage
- Stabilize skyrocketing rents
- Ensuring the financial stability of San Leandro Hospital
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Eden Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Homeless Services and Long Term Finances.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.