(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Business Owner/Consultant
- Former Alameda City Councilmember 2002-2010
- Former Alameda Planning Board member
- Former City of Alameda Economic Development Commissioner
- Focus on comercial development/job creation and establishing parkland at Alameda Point
- Set reasonable limits on residential development and seek solutions to untangle traffic
- Approve a truly balanced and sustainable General Fund budget
- Occupation: Legislative District Director
- Co-President, City of Alameda Democratic Club
- MBA, CPA Certification
- Chair, City of Alameda Open Government Commission (ret.)
- Member, Finance & Management Committee, Alameda Hosptial (ret.)
Stewart G. Chen
- Keeping Alameda a safe place for generations of families to live
- Expanding recreational opportunities and protecting open spaces
- Ensuring Alameda Point and other underutilized properties are planned sensibly, focusing on attracting innovative new employers
- Occupation: City of Alameda Councilmember
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Improving the quality of life in Alameda
- Balancing our budget
- Development of Alameda Point
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Alameda has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Define Position, Priorities for Position, Government Accountability, and Public Financing.
News and Analysis
Inside Bay Area
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.