Results as of Jul 9 6:43pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (1856/1856)|
7.0% Voter Turnout (340,187/1,411,232)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Orange County District Attorney
- Occupation: Government Accountability Attorney
- Columbia University Law School (J.D. 2002)
- University of Michigan (Ph.D. 1990)
- Fighting against corruption, cronyism, and contempt for constitutional rights in OC
- Depoliticizing the District Attorneys Office and supporting honest and competent supervisees
- Conducting real and reliable investigations into government abuses, including law enforcement
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: July 9, 2014 18:43 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.