(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Eugene A. Depasquale
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Representative
- State Representative 95th District (York County), 2007-present
- Deputy Secretary for Community Revitalization and Local Government Support of the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (2003-2006)
- Director of Economic Development for the City of York (2002-2003)
- B.A., College of Wooster
- Masters in Public Administration from the University of Pittsburgh
- Law degree from the Widener University School of Law
- Be a tough, independent and fair Auditor General
- Protect PA from possible hazards caused by the Marcellus Shale drilling by ordering a review of how the state is monitoring water pollution
- Identify and eliminate wasteful and inefficient spending, freeing up money for critical programs in education, jobs creation, and transportation
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
- PA State Legislator
- Co-Author of "Applying Government Accounting Principals" Textbook
- Magna Cum Laude Graduate of Duke University
- Scholarship Studies at Oxford University and Australian Graduate School of Management
- I am the only candidate with a proven record of creating jobs. I am a businessman that built a large CPA firm from the ground up.
- I am the only candidate that is licensed to audit and have been auditing governments for decades.
- To fight waste, you must find waste. I know how to uncover wasteful spending and will work to stop it.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Sales Representative
- Midwest Veterinary Supply
- Centenary College, Animal Science
- 2001 Home Rule Study Commission
- 2010 Ethics subcommittee
- Champion of Liberty Award
- Only truly Independent Candidate with no ties to Harrisburg
- Audit our General Assembly, they currently audit themselves.
- Enact Recovery Audits to get back the taxpayers money that has been lost to fraud.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Pa. auditor general hopefuls tout their credentials
- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review: Qualifications top list of issues for auditor general candidates
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette: Judge: Libertarian candidates for president, statewide offices can remain on ballot
- Note on Newspaper Articles
- These links to external resources are offered strictly as a convenience for users interested in coverage by outside news organizations. The content is provided by organizations unaffiliated with Smart Voter and its partners, and no endorsement of any views expressed or guarantee of accuracy is intended or implied.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.