(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Prosecutor/School Boardmember
- Deputy Attorney General, California Department of Justice, 2001 - present
- Torrance Unified School Boardmember, 2005 - present
- Trustee, Southern California Regional Occupation Center, 2010 - present
- Torrance Environmental Quality and Energy Conservation Commissioner, 1999 - 2002
- President, Torrance Sister City Association, 2004
- Board of Directors, League of Women Voters of Torrance, 2004 - 2005
- Look beyond partisan politics to get the state's fiscal house in order
- Restore funding for our schools, universities, and community colleges
- Protect our environment
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Successfully owned and operated a small business through six recessions
- Nationally recognized political commentator and marketing consultant
- Provided training and job opportunities in Torrance for over 100 employees
- Served on the Republican Central Committee and has been involved in South Bay politics
- Married with five young-adult children
- Candidate in the 2011 special election for the 36th Congressional district
- Real hope...True change
- Restoring the California Dream
- Reclaiming jobs, freedom and prosperity
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Follow the Money
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.