(Vote for 1)
This is a preview of the election. Candidates will be added
and may change until the final certified list of names is available.
Some contests or ballot questions might be added.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
David N. Wecht
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Judge
- Highly Recommended by the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Allegheny County Bar Association
- Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa graduate of Yale and Yale Law School; National Merit Scholar
- Over 8 years as trial Judge, with 2 years as Administrative Judge supervising Family Division
- twice elected as Allegheny County Register of Wills before taking bench
- over fourteen years as litigator and trial lawyer in D.C. and Pittsburgh
- former law clerk to U.S. Court of Appeals Judge in D.C.; received Certificate of Distinguished Service
- Enhanced transparency in court operations
- Timely, logical, and well-written judicial decisions
- Enhanced public access to court decisions and reduction of use of "unpublished non-precedential memorandum" device
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney
- SUNY Stonybrook, B.A
- Dickinson School of Law, J.D.
- Partner, Dilworth Paxson LLP
- Appellate Judicial Clerk
- Deputy Attorney General
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.