(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: US Congressman
- Co-Owner, Eastgate Insurance Company, Incorporated, 1982-present
- Chief of Staff, Office of Senator Frank A. Pecora, Pennsylvania State Senate, 1979-1994
- Executive Director, Turtle Creek Valley Citizens Union, 1977-1979
- Making Pittsburgh one of the leading energy centers, while creating good jobs.
- Working to protect and honor a lifetime of hard work by ensuring Medicare and Social Security are strengthened and not privatized.
- Holding the powerful accountable and put the common good ahead of special interests.
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Writer
- Published writer (e b bortz): poetry, essays, stories since 1991
- Control Systems Engineer, 1978-2009
- Electrician, 1975-1978
- Invest in Education...Stop Wall Street Bailouts
- Peace Now...Bring Our Troops Home Now from Afghanistan and Iraq
- Green Energy Jobs: wind, solar, geo-thermal, tidal...Ban hydro-fracturing for gas
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.