(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Patrick "Pat" Meehan
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney
- United States Attorney, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Delaware County District Attorney
- BA - Bowdoin College
- JD - Temple Law School
Bryan R Lentz
- Reign in out of control spending
- Promote policies that allow small business to create jobs
- Put more money back in the pockets of hard working Americans
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Rep., Pennsylvania's 161st Legislative District,
- Airborne Ranger
- U.S. Army Reserve
- Prosecutor, Philadelphia District Attorney's Office
James D. Schneller
- Giving companies incentives to invest and create good-paying jobs
- Reducing the deficit
- Encouraging development of a renewable energy economy
- Occupation: Activist / Litigator
- Activist - Freedom of Speech, Ballot Rights
- Activist - Nursing Home Patient Rights
- Activist - Land Use , Zoning, & Shade Tree violations
- Activist - Advance Health Directive Abuse
- Activist - Harms of Gambling
- Activist - Access to Courts
- Domestic Security
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.