(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Primary Care Physician
- B.A/M.D., Boston University
- M.A. in Health Policy, UCLA
- Battalion Surgeon, 1st Battalion, 5th Regiment Marine Corps Infantry Battalion
- Health Policy Advisor to the Navy Surgeon General
- Lt. Commander Trivedi earned the Combat Action Ribbon, the Navy Commendation Medal, and his unit was awarded the Presidential Unit Citation
- Health Policy Advisor to President Obama during 2008 election
- Job Creation: Manan Trivedi is the only candidate (Democrat, Republican, or Independent) to put out a comprehensive jobs plan
- Healthcare Reform: Health Care reform begins with the recently passed legislation, it does not end with that legislation.
- Foreign Policy: America needs a smart, yet principled approach to foreign policy, informed by someone with experience on the front lines
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.