(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John T. Yudichak
Stephen A. Urban
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Candidate for PA Senate, District 14
- County Commissioner
- Lieutenant Colonel, US Army (Retired)
- Chairman, Luzerne County Flood Protection Authority
- US Naval War College, MA, National Security and Strategic Studies, 1992
- Golden Gate University, Master of Public Administration, 1980
- King's College, Bachelor of Arts, 1977
- Cut Spending to get our budget in line with our revenue.
- Reduce taxes to help grow our economy and create jobs.
- Oppose Tolling of Interstate - 80.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Sales Representative Midwest Veterinary Supply
- Centenary College, AA 1976
- Elected Judge of Elections 1997 - Current
- Elected Home Rule Study Commission 2001-2003
- Insurance and Mutual Fund sales - 4 years
- Rehabilatation Supplies sales - 3 years Women
- Veterinary Medical Supplies sales - 21 years
- Part Time Legislature, and no Pensions for Elected Officials
- Limit budget and Staff of Legislative offices
- Restore financial credability to the State Legislature
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.