(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney
- Adjunct Instructor of Management & Business at Messiah College
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Economics & Rural Sociology - Resource Economics Option, 1983, Penn State University
- Juris Doctor, 1987, Penn State Dickinson School of Law
- Consultant at United Methodist Stewardship Foundation of Central Pennsylvania
- Founder and First President of Estate Planning Council of Cumberland County
- Author of "The Believer's Guide to Legal Issues" (2008, Living Ink Books)
- Cut the size and scope of state government
- Cut the tax and regulatory burden on businesses, farmers, and individuals
- Restore and protect fundamental freedoms, including gun rights, private property rights, religious liberties, and the right to life
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Independent writer, self-employed
- Elected five times (16 years service), Carlisle Area School Board
- President, Carlisle Area School Board, 1995-2008
- Ph.D., American History, Princeton University
- Author: 300+ articles on economic development, health, environment, education, technology
- Author, Conflicting Interests; Corporate Governance Controversies (Lexington Books)
- Co-author: Infomedicine; A Consumer's Guide to the Latest Medical Research (Little Brown)
- Education: Reduce use of property taxes to fund public schools; use value-added standard for student learning (one grade gain per student per year)
- Ethics: Return control of state government to citizens via transparency and stronger watchdog agencies
- Environment: preserve and protect water quality, farms and game lands
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.