Results as of Nov 8 10:34am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Kenyatta J. Johnson
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Representative
- Master's Degree Government Administration from Fels Institute University of Pennsylvania 2001
- Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice Mansfield University 1996
- Harvard Business School Certificate in Non-Profit Leadership and Board Management
- Tasker Street Baptist Church
- PA Peace Not Guns Legislative, Caucus
- PA Joint Air & Water Pollution Commission, Member
- Economic Development and Employment
- Youth Gun Violence Prevention & Public Safety
- Education-Pre K, K-12 & Higher Learning
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 15:02 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.