Results as of Nov 8 10:34am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Representative in the General Assembly
- Executive Director of Citizens Coalition for Energy Efficiency
- Co-founder and Executive Director National Abortion and Reproductive Rights Action League PA and its foundation, the Clara Bell Duvall Education Fund
- Private Law Practice
- Queens College (B.A.)
- Rutgers-Camden School of Law (J.D.)
- A leader for civil rights and statewide marriage equality
- Protected seniors by expanding prescription drug benefits and safeguarding rent and property tax rebates
- Promoted a strong and vibrant Philadelphia through sustainability, green spaces, and affordable mass transit
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 15:02 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.