Results as of Nov 8 10:34am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Thomas H. Killion
Gail M Conner
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Owner/Attorney
- B.S. - University of Wisconsin-Madison
- J.D. - Widener University School of Law
- Member of the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection Citizens Advisory Council (Appointed by Governor Rendell in 2005)
- Member of the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection Environmental Quality Board (Alternate)
- Former Trustee of Immaculata University
- Business owner for 21 years (Environmental Consulting Firm)
- Job Creation (inclusive of Small Business Development in PA)
- Government Reform and Transparency
- Environmental Protection of Our Natural Resources and Clean Drinking Water as the Newly Emerging Marcellus Gas Drilling Industry expands in PA
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 15:02 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.