Results as of Nov 8 10:34am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Union Carpenter Local 845
- Graduate of Academy Park High School and the Folcroft Vo-Tech
- Thaddeus Stevens Trade School 1992-1994 Earned a certificate in carpentry
- Attended the Carpenters Union Apprenticeship School and is a Certified Journeyman Carpenter with the State of Pennsylvania
- Servies on Sharon Hill Brough Council since 2003
- Past President of the Delaware Country Assocation of Borough's
- Member of Carpenter Local 845 PAC committiee
- Reform Harrisburg by reduceing wastful government spending
- Bring Jobs to Delaware County and Pennsylvania
- Fight for working families by reducing taxes and improving our schools
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 15:02 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.