Results as of Nov 8 10:34am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney
- LL.M. International Law (George Washington University School of Law)
- LL.M. Taxation (Villanova University School of Law)
- J.D. (Seattle University School of Law)
- B.S. Physics (Dickinson College)
- Graduate - U.S. Army Command and General Staff College
- Former Director, Briar Bush Nature Center; Former Member of the Abington Zoning Hearing Board; Former Director, Helping Hand Foundation
- Create jobs and make the economy work for everyone
- Make state government work within its means and hold the line on taxes
- Support real government reform by increasing openness and transparency in state government
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 15:02 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.