(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Acupuncturist
- Borough Council member
- Chair, Lewisburg Area Recreation Authority
- M.S. from Swedish Institute of Acupuncture
- Center for Progressive Leadership Fellow, 2007
- Past Secretary, Lewisburg Business and Professional Association
- FINISH THE SUSQUEHANNA VALLEY THRUWAY
- Tax gas companies' profits from the Marcellus shale so locals don't have to pay to fix the roads they ruin
- Provide high speed internet access to every part of rural Pennsylvania
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Educator and technician
- Elected member and Vice-President of Borough Council, Selinsgrove PA
- Chair of Borough Council Public Safety Committee
- Master of Fine Arts degree, Theatre Technology
- Bachelor of Science degree, Psychology, University of Florida
- Technical direction consultant; union-affiliated stagehand.
- Associate Professor, Susquehanna University
- Conservative fiscal policies and responsible stewardship
- Reasonable regulation to encourage industry and jobs
- Citizen self-reliance and individual liberty
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.