Results as of Nov 8 10:34am
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Dan B. Frankel
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Representative
- Graduated Kenyon College with a degree in Political Science 1978
- Completed a certificate program at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government in 2000
- Trustee University Of Pittsburgh
- Board Member Carnegie Libraries of Pittsburgh
- Board Member WQED Multimedia
- Chairman Allegheny County Democratic Delegation
Daniel Ulrich Wiseman
- Address the Commonwealth's transportation crisis by identifying resources to invest in public transportation and road and bridge infrastructure.
- Successfully implementing Federal Healthcare Reform in the state and seeking additional reforms at the state level that will bring down the cost
- Extending civil rights protections under the PA Human Relations Act to the LGBT community
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 6, 2011 15:02 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.