(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Physician/MediatorLaw/Trustee
- Medical Doctorate - Women's Health, Preventive Medicine
- Juris Doctorate - Law degree- Mediator Arbitrator
- Madera Unified School Board Trustee - elected November 2006
- Central Region Air Hearing Board and member Madera initial IRWMG group
- American Disabilities Act Advisory Board Member, City of Madera
- Alcohol and Drug Advisory Board, City of Madera
- Jobs and Financial Reform(Work with Elizabeth Warren to bring Credit and Cash to CD 19)
- Health Care Reform Bill - Revision to eliminate abuse, fraud and excess
- Education Safety Security
- Occupation: Planning Commissioner/Educator
- Two-Term President, the Mariposa County Economic Development Corporation
- Trustee, the California Democratic Council
- Founding Music Director and Conductor, the Mariposa Symphony Orchestra
- Board Director, the Mariposa County Arts Council
- Before disability-caused retirement, internationally-honored stage star
- Devoted husband for 25 years of Diane Marsden and father of 13-year-old Maxfield Charles Marsden
- Revitalizing the regional jobs market through strengthening our traditional economy
- Sponsoring a comprehensive federal water plan for California's Central Valley
- Boosting a forward-thinking economic development for the future of our region
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy, Federal Budget, Energy, Health Care, and Campaign Financing.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 19. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.