(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Assemblymember
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Teacher
- BA, University of Wisconsin
- Teaching Certificate, National University
- Elected Union Representative
- President, Democratic Club of Southwest Riverside County
- Former Businessman
- Merchant Marine
Michael S. Metti
- Restoring the Economy of California
- Ending the Bottlenecks in the State Government
- Revitalizing and Reenergizing our Educational System
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Freight Broker
- Test & Balance Engineer 1980 - 1998
- Sheet Metal Journeyman 1976
- International Businessman
- Tax Consolidation, Tax Reduction
- Return Control of Education to Community Level
- Create a Business Friendly State
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Choices, Budget Process, Higher Education, and Major Issues and Priorities.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- All links above open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.