(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Ellen M. Corbett
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member California State Senate
- State Senator, 2006-2010
- Chair, Senate Judiciary Committee
- State Assembly Member, 1998-2006
- Mayor of San Leandro, 1995-1998
- Attorney, JD, McGeorge School of Law
- BA, University of Califonia, Davis
- Jobs - Economy
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Engineer/Business Owner
- Bachelor of Science, California Institute of Technology
- 30 years experience in industry
- 10 years in defense/mil/aero contracting
- Opponent of big government solutions
- Pro-free-market, liberty, private property
- Stop the growth of state government
- Fix the $20+ Billion deficit by reducing spending
- Make state legislators accountable to the voters
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
- Party: American Independent
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Choices, Budget Process, Higher Education, and Major Issues and Priorities.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
- Oakland Tribune
- Education, other issues divide Senate candidates
- All links above open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.