(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Santee Councilmember/Businessman
- Commercial Real Estate Agent
- Reduce taxes
- Reduce regulatory burden
- Protect traditional families
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Businessman/Educator
- CEO/president, Leadership Management International, San Diego
- CEO/president, United Green
- CEO/president, Heartland Foundation
- Former administrator, Grossmont Union High School District & Grossmont Cuyamaca Community College District
- PhD in Education/Corporate Training, Claremont College
- M.A. in English and American literature, University California, San Diego and M.A in leadership and human behavior from U.S. International University
- Education: I will strenghen our public schools and was twice named Teacher of the Year.
- Create good jobs: I have commitments from 32 companies to bring 2,200 green-tech and green manufacturing jobs to CA
- Cedar Fire survivor - I will fight for better fire protection for our region
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.