(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
William W. "Bill" Monning
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assemblymember
- Juris Doctor, University of San Francisco School of La
- A.B. Dynamics of International Development
- Professor, International Negotiation and Conflict Resolution, Monterey Institute of International Studies
- Distringuished Professor of Law, Monterey College of Law
- Economic Recovery
- Health and Environment
(This candidate has not provided any information to Smart Voter)
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
Monterey County Herald
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.