(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member, San Mateo County Board of Supervisors
- former Member, San Mateo County Board of Education
- former Executive Director, Youth and Family Assistance
- former Minister, United Methodist Church
- former, President, California State Association of Counties
- Member, First Five Commission of San Mateo
- Redwood City/San Mateo County Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Making Public Education Work
- Reforming Sacramento
- Protecting the Environment
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/CPA
- Former President of the Cal Public Utilities Commission
- Former California Transportation Commissioner
- Veteran, U. S. Air Force Captain and pilot
- Chariman on the Industry Education Council of California
- Former Board Member of the Self Help for the Elderly
- Member of the Rail and Finance Committee City of Atherton
Ray M. Bell, Jr.
- Create jobs with tax incentives
- Balance the budget without increasing taxes--reform pension benefits
- High Speed Rail-build it underground or covered trench or not at all.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Aerospace Engineer
- 45 years living in the Sunnyvale-Redwood City Area
- 25 Years with Lockheed Martin Palo Alto Laboratories
- Active in Scouting, Crew Advisor- crew 149
- BS, MS, in Physcis, San Diego State University
- Libertarian for 34 years
- Married 28 years, two wonderful children
- Reduce the size of government
- Protect and restore the freedom of the individual and its responsibilities
- Encourage entrepreneurs by reducing the burden of government
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Choices, Budget Process, Higher Education, and Major Issues and Priorities.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- September 25 - 2-4PM
Sponsored by LWV - Palo Alto
505 E. Charleston Road, Palo Alto
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.