(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assembly Member
- Master's Degree Special Education, SFSU
- 1990-1994 San Francisco Board of Education, top vote getter. Elected by colleagues President of the Board
- 1994-2000 San Francisco Board of Supervisors, citywide. 1998 top vote getter, President of Board 1998-2000
- 2000-2008 San Francisco Board of Supervisors, District 9. 200-2002 Elected by colleagues President of the Board
- 2008-present Member California State Assembly, District 13
Laura A. Peter
- Universal access to health care.
- Quality public schools and colleges
- Affordable Housing
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Legal Advisor
- Small business owner
- Legal Advisor to Small and Mid sized Companies
- Engineering Degree - Cornell University
- Master's Degree - University of Chicago
- Law Degree - Santa Clara University
- LL.M. Degree - University of London, King's College
- Create Jobs!
- Stop Run-Away Spending
- Protect Proposition 13
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Choices, Budget Process, Higher Education, and Major Issues and Priorities.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.