(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Assemblymember
- Board Member, Marin Municipal Water District (1994-2006, 3-time Board President)
- Senior Attorney, Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC)
- B.A., U.C. Santa Barbara, magna cum laude, 1986; J.D., Boston College Law School, cum laude, 1990
- Protecting our environment, consumers, and public health
- Protecting and improving K-12 and Higher Education
- Getting California's Fiscal House in Order, and Reforming our Broken System of Governance
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman
- KTVU Television
- KBHK Television
- Birr Wilson and Co. Member NYSE
- Katz Television
- BA Business/Marketing
- California State University, San Fancisco
- Change the pension system, it is bankrupting our state. I will propose a new two tier system for all new employees that will save California billions
- Businesses are pouring out of California. State regulations and high taxes are killing business and jobs. I will bring business back and add jobs.
- Bloated, inefficient state governmant continues to grow. I will develop programs to lower the number of empl;oyees into sustainable govt.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.