(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Engineering Manager, Otay Water District
- Registered Professional Civil Engineer
- Bachelor of Science Degree, SDSU
- Water Resources Management
- 31 Years of Water, Recycled Water, and Wastewater Experience
- East County History and Values
- Principal Owner of Peasley & Associates
Daniel H. McMillan
- Minimize Customer Rates
- Maximize Water Supply Reliability
- Occupation: Director, Padre Dam Municipal Water District/Businessman
- Pres, MCCO Reality and Construction, Inc
- BA and MS Mathemstics--San Diego State Univ
- MBA Finance San Diego State Univ
- Chair of the San Diego County Waste Water Management District
- Director of San Diego County Water Authority
- President of Padre Dam Board of Directors
- Continue to support lower rates at Padre Dam and County Water Authority
- Vote to cut costs, this year supported lowering conpensation by 5.5-6.5% for Management.
- Support transparency in governance and finanical decissions.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Padre Dam Municipal Water District Web Site
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.