(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Mayor, City of Fullerton
- Retired Fullerton Police Captain
- BA and Master of Public Administration, Cal State Fullerton
- Married to Carol, seven children and five grandchildren
Patrick E. McKinley
- Keep our great city safe and economically strong.
- Maintain high performance levels from our public safety services.
- Continue to keep our budget balanced without raising taxes.
- Occupation: Retired Police Chief
- M.P.A. University of Southern California
- B.S. Pepperdine University
- F.B.I. National Academy
- Public Safety
- Economic Growth
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Occupation: Vice-Chair, Planning Commission
- Board of Directors, N. Orange County YMCA
- Advisory Board, Fullerton Interfaith Emergency Services
- Past President, United Way of Fullerton
- Past President, Fullerton Sunrise Rotary Club
- Board of Directors, Muckenthaler Cultural Center
- Peace Corps Volunteer
Gregory "Greg" Sebourn
- Fiscal Responsibility
- Quality of Life in Fullerton
- Openness at City Council
- Occupation: Commissioner/Businessman/Educator
- Commissioner, City of Fullerton Citizen's Infrastructure Review Commission
- Small Business Owner
- Instructor/Facilitator/Faculty Advisor, Santiago Canyon College
- Instructor, Rio Hondo College
- Recipient of the Santiago Canyon College Adjunct Facult Excellence Award, 2009
- Adult Leader, OC Council of Boy Scouts of America
- Pension Reform
- End Redevelopment
- Restoration of Public Services
- Occupation: Financial Consultant/Auditor
- MBA with Honors from Boston University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Magna Cum Laude from Boston University
- Formerly Compliance and Project Manager with Northrop Grumman Corporate Audit Department
- Formerly Manager of Government Contract Services Group with Ernst and Young CPA Firm
- Balance the City Budget
- Reduce the City's Pension Costs
- Reduce the size and scope of our Redevelopment Agency and provide independent financial oversight for that agency.
- Occupation: Family Business Lawyer
- Masters of Law (Tax), Chapman University School of Law
- Juris Doctor, Thomas Jefferson School of Law
- Bachelors of Science, State University of New York
- Married to Seon Chun-Burbank, Professor of Early Childhood Education
- Length of Residency in Fullerton: 8 years
- I am a Fullerton business owner and resident who is committed to seeing our city flourish. Changes in the economy require new strategies in government
Jesse La Tour
- Our $200+ Million Budget. In this tough economy, we must develop new strategies for all income and spending.
- Pension Reform. In their current structure, we simply can't afford them. Exorbitant pensions were forced on us by powerful unions.
- Revitalizing our Business Climate. Business owners want certainty. I have plan to attract businesses to Fullerton.
- Occupation: Educator/Business Owner
- B.A. English, Cal State Fullerton
- M.A. English, Cal State Fullerton
- Owner of Hibbleton Gallery
- Founder of the Downtown Fullerton Art Walk
Johnnie David Atkinson
- Fiscal responsibility/transparency
- Protecting Coyote Hills
- Promoting the Arts
- Occupation: Campus Security
- Resturant Manager
- School Bus Driver
- Redevelopment throughout the city
- Balanced budget, along with pension refrom, and term limits
- Keeping our city safe, clean and healthy.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.