(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Marjorie "Margie" Sherratt
- Occupation: Retired Educator/Administrator
- Occupation: Trustee, Alameda Unified School District
- Actively involved parent for the past 20 years
- Trustee, Oakland/Alameda ROP JPA
- Alameda Board Rep, East Bay BTSA Consortium
- Passing a replacement parcel tax
- Increasing rigor in the classroom
- Communicating with the public through my website
- Occupation: Director/Labor Relations
- Bachelors, UC Berkeley
- Masters, Michigan State
- Diversity Credential, Cornell
- 36 years with Kaiser Permanente
- National Board member - Labor and Employment Relations Association
- Stabilize the funding of the AUSD
- Deliver quality education
- Increase the community's trust in the School Board
- Occupation: Parent/Business Owner
- Occupation: Parent/Local Businessperson
- Occupation: Management Software Consultant
- BA in Future Studies, Vassar (Independent Major)
- Founder, Executive Director, LilliWorks Foundation
- ~30 yrs in Business Process Management career
- Alamedan since 1994, two teenagers in Ala schools, 1 w special needs
- Youth Sports Coach
- New thinking: Out-of-the-box creative solutions,critical thought balancing educational goals and budget, consensus building
- Choice and Diversity: Give the community choice with parcel tax & charterization, parents with schools
- Leverage technology: "cloud" technology for full online availability of all AUSD docs, green-eco tech, telepresence for education
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.