(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
C. T. Weber
- Party: Peace and Freedom
- Occupation: Retired Government Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in History and a Master's degree in Public Administration from California State University, Long Beach.
- Elected to four two year terms on the California State Employees Association Board of Directors.
- Served on the SEIU Local 1000 State Council.
- Served as a delegate to the Sacramento Central Labor Council.
- Founded the Long Beach Free Clinic.
- * Elected two times as State Chair of Peace and Freedom Party of California.
- Urge people to vote no on Propositiion 14 which will reduce our choices in the much larger, more important general election to only two candidates.
- Economic Security through Full Employment, Double Minimum Wage/Tie it to Cost of Living, and a Defined Benefit Retirement System.
- Parties Represented in Legislatures in Proportion to Votes Received, Require a Majority Vote for Executive Positions, Equal Funding of All Campaigns
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Campaign Finance Data
- Assumes the office and duties of Governor in the case
of impeachment, death, resignation, removal from
office, or absence from the state.
- Serves as President of and presides over the State
Senate and has a tie-breaking vote.
- Chairs the Economic Development Commission, is a
member of the State Lands Commission, and sits on
the boards of the California university systems.
- Serves as an ex-officio member of the California
State World Trade Commission.
Secretary of State
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.