Results as of Jun 29 4:19pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (681/681)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: California State Senator
- President pro Tempore of the California State Senate
- 2010 John F. Kennedy Library Foundation Profile in Courage Award
- Sacramento Unity Center, Unity Council Board of Directors 1999 - 2008
- Chief Justice's Task Force for Criminal Justice Collaboration on Mental Health Issues
- California State Assembly 1998 - 2004
- Sacramento City Council 1992 - 1998
- Job Creation
- Linking Education to the New Economy
- Crafting a Sensible and Fair Budget
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- All links above open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 20, 2010 21:46 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://cavotes.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.