(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Small Business Attorney
- 17 years of providing assistance to small businesses
- Served in Orange County Park Ranger Reserve
- Active in scouting
- Active in Women in Leadership
- Active in National Women's Political Caucus
- Graduate of the Lake Forest Leadership Academy
- Promoting Economic Growth and Prosperity
- Saving Our Schools
- Respecting and Serving Our Seniors
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Self Employed Civil Attorney
- B.A. University of Kansas
- J.D. Washburn University
- U.S. Army Chaplain Assistant, Honorable Discharge 1970 to 1972
- Member Kansas house of Representatives 1973 to 1980
- Chairman Kansas Crime Victims Reparations Board 1983 to 1986
- Assistant City Attorney/City Prosecutor Lawrence Kansas 1980 to 1986
- Bring new jobs to California with tax incentives and regulation reform
- Support children's education with less federal testing and more teacher instruction
- Reform Porposition 13 keeping existing rates for residential property and taxing all other propoerty at fair market value
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.