(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Nathan M Mintz
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Systems Engineer
- Bachelors and Masters in Materials Science Engineering from Stanford.
- Four Patents Pending.
- Founded the South Bay Tea Party in March 2009 to promote fiscal responsibility in government.
- Lives in Redondo Beach with his wife Judith and their dog.
- A lifelong California resident and the son of a commercial fisherman
- Stop out of control government spending by changing the way Sacramento does business
- Lower taxes and cut complicated regulation to bring jobs back to California.
- Bring money back to local school districts by cutting red tape in Sacramento.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
- Venice Beachhead Candidate Questionnaires
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.