Runoff Election 11/2/2010
(Vote for 1)
Candidates: to post info on this page, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Gang Homicide Prosecutor
- 100+ Jury Trials, including 40 Homicides
- Endorsed by 95 Judges, the District Attorney & Public Defender
- 94% Conviction Rate
- UC Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law 1993, Top 10%
- Rated Well Qualified by LA Bar - Highest in Race
- "Schneider is the easy standout," according to LA TIMES
- Occupation: Criminal Prosecutor
- UCLA, BA, 1980
- CSULA, MPA, 1984
- Whittier Law School, JD, 1990
- 4 years Neighborhood Council Advisor
- LA County Commissioner, Appointee
- 13 years Transactional/Litigation/Regulatory
Pattricia M. Vienna
- To Genuinely Welcome All Who Seek Justice
- To Foster Openess and Transparency
- To Require Court Room Civility at all Times
- Occupation: Attorney-at-Law
- Temporary Judge Program-Los Angeles County Panel
- Civil Litigation practice
- Lawyer 24 years
- Experience in dealing with the public
William Mitchell Margolin
- Use of Common Sense in resolving legal disputes
- Exhibit a Professional, Calm Demeanor
- Ensure individuals are treated fairly and with respect while in the courtroom
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Los Angeles County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Reason for Running, and Experiences and Personal Qualities.
Meet and Learn About the
- Thursday May 20
time: 5:30-8:00 p.m.
place: Southwestern Law School
3050 Wilshire Bl., L.A. CA 90010
co-sponsors: LWV/L.A. County;
LWV Los Angeles; Southwestern Law School
special guests: Judith McConnell, Administrative Presiding Justice,
4th District Appellate Court, &
Val Zavala, Anchor, KCET's "SoCal Connected"
more info: 213-738-6625
RSVP (by 5/17): email@example.com
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.