(Vote for 1)
Candidates: to post info on this page, send an e-mail to email@example.com and INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Gang Prosecutor
- 12 years as a Deputy District Attorney
- 2 years in the Hardcore Gang Division
- Endorsed by 55 LA Superior Court judges
- Completed 100 jury trials
- USC Law School, JD 1992
- University of Michigan, BA 1988
Tony de los Reyes
- Ensuring that all parties have an opportunity to be heard
- Maintaining an open mind
- Maximizing court time in these difficult financial times
R. Stephen "Steve" Bolinger
- Fairness to all parties
- Civility in litigation
- Transparency in the judicial process
- Occupation: Juvenile Advocate Attorney
- Sole Practitioner 1984 to Present
- CA State Military Reserve, COL/O6
- University of West Los Angeles, JD
- University of Southern California, BA
- Northwestern University
- President, Southeast District Bar Assn 2006
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Los Angeles County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Reason for Running, and Experiences and Personal Qualities.
Meet and Learn About the
- Thursday May 20
time: 5:30-8:00 p.m.
place: Southwestern Law School
3050 Wilshire Bl., L.A. CA 90010
co-sponsors: LWV/L.A. County;
LWV Los Angeles; Southwestern Law School
special guests: Judith McConnell, Administrative Presiding Justice,
4th District Appellate Court, &
Val Zavala, Anchor, KCET's "SoCal Connected"
more info: 213-738-6625
RSVP (by 5/17): firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.