(Vote for 1)
Candidates: to post info on this page, send an e-mail to email@example.com and INCLUDE YOUR PHONE NUMBER.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Laura A. Matz
- Occupation: Judge of the Superior Court
- Judge of the Superior Court, 2000-present
- Judge of the Glendale Municipal Court, 1996-2000
- Justice Pro Tem, Court of Appeal, 1999, 2001
- Rated "Well Qualified" by the Judicial Evaluation Committee, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Attorney, Jones, Day, Reavis & Pogue, 1984-1996; Overton, Lyman & Prince, 1981-1984
- J.D., UCLA School of Law, 1981
Marvin G. Fischler
- To fairly and fully follow and apply the law as set forth in the Constitution and as enacted by the Legislature.
- To state the reasons for my decisions to promote understanding and confidence in the rule of law.
- To treat all persons with respect and fairness.
- Dedictate 25 years to justice, law, and community
- Justice should be swift, fair, and merciful
- To instruct and inform the public as to their legal rights
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of Los Angeles County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Reason for Running, and Experiences and Personal Qualities.
Meet and Learn About the
- Thursday May 20
time: 5:30-8:00 p.m.
place: Southwestern Law School
3050 Wilshire Bl., L.A. CA 90010
co-sponsors: LWV/L.A. County;
LWV Los Angeles; Southwestern Law School
special guests: Judith McConnell, Administrative Presiding Justice,
4th District Appellate Court, &
Val Zavala, Anchor, KCET's "SoCal Connected"
more info: 213-738-6625
RSVP (by 5/17): firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.