(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Director Samoa Peninsula Fire District
- President Mad River Softball Association
- Board Member of Humboldt Domestic Violence Services
- Owner of Samoa Athletic Club
- Former Union President of AWPPW local 49
- Former Union Organizer
- Economic Development & Jobs!
- Recreation and Transportation!
- Environmental Stewardship!
- Occupation: Architect
- Education: San Diego State University, Boston Architectural Center, and Harvard University
- U.S. Navy Vietnam Veteran
- Help local businesses on the Bay to create high-paying and long-lasting jobs that will enhance the Humboldt County quality of life
- Provide facilities for sailing, kayaking, fishing, bicycling, hiking , camping and other active living projects.
- Support efforts to develop short-sea shipping opportunities as a green alternative to rail and truck shipping.
- Occupation: Energy Specialist
- Bachelor of Arts, Speech Communication, HSU
- Humboldt Bay Management Plan Advisory Committee Member
- Former Interim Director, Northcoast Environmental Center
- Past Commodore, Humboldt Yacht Club
- Coastal Naturalist & Educator, Friends of the Dunes
- Coordinator of Senior Brown Bag Program at Food for People for 14 years
- The district must pursue innovative, attainable economic development. Current plans for the Redwood Marine Terminal must be revised.
- We must realize that this is the 21st century, and determine the direction for future growth that best fits our bay and community.
- Protection and enhancement of our natural resources has to be a guiding principle in our planning.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation and Conservation District
News and Analysis
- Listen to the October 7 Candidate Forum for Divisions 3 & 4
- On October 21 at 7 P.M. on KEET-TV the League of Women Voters of Humboldt County will be moderating a forum for Division 3 & 4 races at which the candidates for the Humboldt Bay Harbor, Recreation and Conservation District, Divisions 3 & 4 will answer phone-in questions from viewers. Viewers are encouraged to phone-in questions beginning at 6:45 P.M. Tune-in for more details.
North Coast Journal
Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.