Results as of Jun 21 4:06pm, 0.0% of Precincts Reporting (0/0)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Helen R. Thomas
339 Democratic votes
196 Democratic votes
- Occupation: Field Research Coordinator - National Childrens Study
- UPS - Supervisor - Retention Department
- Who's Who of Elected Officials
- Pennsylvania Progressive Leaders - Fellowship
- Temple University - Criminal Justice
- Darby Area NAACP - Legal Redress Chair
- Thirty Years of Experience in local Municipal, issues.
- Transparency within Darby Borough Government
- Open line of communication to the residents
- Restructuring the Darby Police Department
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: August 6, 2009 11:54 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.